Our client, a large market leading technology manufacturer, are looking for an Android Engineer to join their software development team supporting the development of current and next generation products.
The successful applicant will be involved in the development and maintenance of companion apps for the Android platform. You will work onsite with technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with project managers. You will also work with testing teams and software development centers in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to scale with them, their app needs to support almost every Android phone in the market.
- Embraces state of the art Android development and design practices. The current stack includes Kotlin, AndroidX and various open source libraries like Okhttp, RxJava
- Is knowledgeable of common data structures and space/time complexity.
- Embraces test driven development by writing tests on every level on the stack from basic unit test to e2e tests that run in automated test lab.
- Able to work independently.
- Build, test, measure, repeat.
- Experience with Dart & Flutter to build sophisticated user interfaces.
- Experience with Android Bluetooth and connectivity issues.
- Experience with property testing.
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, for an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally please send us your CV now!!