Use your Data Science skills to make the world a better place.
We are working with an established start-up based in the CBD who build an artificial intelligence product used by a huge variety of external clients. The product is built in-house and allows the companies clients to tap in to the power of data science.
Currently the team is made up of seven Data Scientist’s and they are so busy they need to bring in another to ease the workload.
The projects you can expect work on will range from working with commercial clients to investigate customer churn on an ecommerce journey through to working with Federal government to analyse millions of social media accounts in the hope of early detection of cybercrime activity.
Here’s what the role will look like:
- You will architect and develop automated scalable data engineering and machine learning services for external clients.
- Take ownership of product development initiatives to improve the platform future capabilities.
- Create a culture of continuous learning and improve the skill-set and knowledge base of those around you.
- Work with the engineering team to understand the platform and what it is capable of.
- Working with customer data you will be able to articulate business or social questions in to the language of a data scientist and translate results in to recommendations.
Here is the skill-set we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge of the mathematical foundations of statistics and machine learning.
- You will be an expert coder. This can be using Python, R, Matlab, Scala or Go. You will be coding every day so will need to enjoy the coding aspect of Data Science.
- Customer facing experience would be huge plus.
- High level data wrangling and visualisation skills
- You will to be an expert, with proven R&D experience in areas such as;
– Standard and advanced feature-engineering methods
– Unsupervised learning methods
– Computational science (linguistics, engineering, biology, etc.)
– Computer vision with focus on deep learning for image classification and object
Why is this a role you should apply for?
Within this role you will get the chance to work in a team of highly intelligent Data Scientists and work collaboratively in order to solve a range of business and social impact problems. You will be encouraged to improve your and your colleagues knowledge bases.
On offer is a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
Please get in touch with Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and learn some more about the opportunity.
If this role isn’t for you you can check out our other vacancies on our website – www.digitalent.agency