We are currently working with one of Melbourne’s leading eCommerce build agencies who are on the hunt for a Delivery Lead.
The agency works with a portfolio of clients who trust them as specialists in the online shopping field and are known for their high performing and intuitive customer experience journey.
The Delivery Lead role is part project management and part client services. Here are the key aspects to the position;
- Managing internal development teams to hit pre-determined milestones on time and budget. This achieved via expert resource planning, risk management and communication skills.
- Over communicate with clients to keep them on board for the journey and confident in the teams ability to deliver on what is promised.
- Ensure the quality of output of the agency continues to increase project to project via retros.
- Be the air of calm that your teams rely on when they are up against multiple deadlines.
- Comfort chairing meetings both internally and with clients
This role is going to suit a Delivery Lead who is comfortable in the eCommerce space and who has delivered previous eCommerce projects.
Here’s a snapshot of what your background should look like to have a good chance of securing the role;
- Previous eCommerce project delivery experience. You will have worked with developers and clients to deliver eCommerce web builds ideally using Shopify.
- You will understand the eCommerce space. This is a key requirement. The agency in question is a leader in the field and they need someone who is comfortable talking about and leading projects within eCommerce.
- Agency experience is also expected. At anyone time you will have 3+ projects in your folio and will be expected to be able to manage the client and internal communications around these projects.
- You will love to be the owner of success and also be able to mitigate risk before it turns in to disaster.
If you want to work for a leading eCommerce agency with tier one clients and who are building products of their own then please reach out to Alex on email@example.com for more info.
If this role doesn’t quite suit what you are looking for please check out our other vacancies at www.digitalent.agency