At Digitalent we are delighted to be partnering with a family-run law firm who have a people first approach, and who are currently looking for a Digital Advertising & Marketing Executive with experience of setting up, monitoring and tracking successful paid search and paid social campaigns.
Freedom to create dynamic campaigns, working in a non-traditional law firm, whether you need to consult with a colleague over a game of pool in one of their break-out areas or brainstorm with a team in the amphitheatre.
Our client are looking for someone with solid experience of the principles of digital advertising, ready to progress by growing a digital advertising budget from scratch. Over time an initial budget of up to £5k per month could rise exponentially.
At least 2 years’ experience with a portfolio of campaigns that have resulted in conversions, where you have been able to demonstrate an impressive return on investment.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited:
- Research keywords and submit proposals for paid search campaigns, to be approved
- Build custom and target audiences, based on client data, for paid social
- Set up a range of high-quality campaigns, by service area, with support from the Marketing Director and Web Developer / Graphic Designer
- Ensure all content and imagery reflects a professional service and is consistent across all platforms
- Ensure all paid campaigns are fully optimised, competitive and trackable (adding Google tags / Facebook pixels) to website / landing pages
- Manage the approved budget, and provide weekly and monthly reports, making recommendations where appropriate
- Learn from conversions from paid adverting campaigns and create web & social media content to generate more organic searches
- Schedule web and social media updates / posts (that can be boosted via Facebook)
- Keep up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour
- Professional accreditations (Facebook Blueprint certification, Google Ads certification and Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional certification)
- Commercial acumen – ability to demonstrate ROI on budgets and paid spend
- B2C experience, either in-house or agency
- Excellent content and proof-reading skills, with an eye for detail
- At least 2 years’ hands on experience managing paid search / paid social
What They Offer:
- Committed to your success, with annual pay reviews and opportunities to progress your career (including professional development as and when new platforms and technologies become available that you will want to train in).
- Regular staff social events
- Office designed to be an area where you can flourish, but with two bars complete with a Prosecco and Beer tap it’s also an area you can relax when they finish early on a Friday to celebrate a productive week
If you are interested in progressing your career with a company looking for the right candidate to join them on their journey for years to come, please send us your CV now!!