We’re delighted to be partnering with a fast growing and forward-thinking digital agency who are currently looking for a Senior Content Marketing Strategist (fully remote or with the option of being based in their Manchester City Centre office if preferred).
They need someone who is highly self-motivated, able to come in and share new ideas, push boundaries and ultimately help to make their clients successful!
This role will suit a digital marketer with 5+ years experience and expertise in content marketing and SEO within a B2B environment.
The role will be responsible for creating and optimising digital marketing strategies for multiple clients across B2B industry sectors.
You will be in charge of developing strategies to increase website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey. You will work closely with the content creation team, project management and the end-client to ensure their marketing activity is closely aligned and delivered.
- Perform website strategy audits (SEO, UX, CRO etc)
- Create end-to-end content marketing strategies across website, email & social platforms
- Present strategies to clients
- Analyse campaign success and enhance as required
- Review & edit content created by copywriters
- Update project management system
- Advanced SEO and content optimisation knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot platform
- Experience of using SEMRush or a similar tool
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent presentation skills
They Are Offering
- Competitive package
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Work Fully Remotely (option to work in Manchester City Centre office if preferred)
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking team of digital enthusiasts offering a competitive package, flexible working location, collaborative team working and career progression opportunities.