About the Company
Formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 6th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Their business has grown dramatically over the years and they now represent 24 brands in total. They are now recruiting for a Digital Designer to join their in-house Studio. Within this role you will be responsible for the day to day design, development and build of emails and campaign landing pages and provide recommendations on user experience, accessibility and opportunity to influence content.
About the Role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design and build of emails and campaign landing pages
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across campaign digital customer touch points
- Creating, editing & exporting assets for web
- Ensure that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
- Design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
- Static web banners for social media and animated display ads
- Retouch photography
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive successful professional design experience, at either a digital agency or in-house team.
- You will be an expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc
- Expert in the production of email and campaign landing pages (or at the very least have strong enough HTML & CSS skills to use these in producing Emails and Landing Pages
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS, CSS systems/grid systems
- Knowledge or background of UX/UI principles & systems is desirable but not essential
- High technical aptitude & ability to learn
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field is preferred but not essential
As part of the application process you will be required to show a strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
What you can expect
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, company rewards and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the car retail industry, please apply now!