Digitalent are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading e-commerce companies for this role. The PPC Manager’s purpose is to increase both volume and efficiency within current paid online channels as well as develop new online channels that will directly result in incremental purchases.They will utilise the time of the PPC Manager and Digital Acquisition Executive and ensure that all paid channels run smoothly. The post holder will be responsible for meeting budget targets and developing strategy to do so as well as ensuring the day to day running of all paid media channels (Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates).
Volume of purchases is a Key Performance Indicator combined with the CPA for the paid online channels in question.
The post holder is ultimately accountable for ensuring that all the company’s paid online media is efficient and they are spending in the right areas. A multi channel approach must be taken and the individual must understand all marketing channels and how they affect each other. In doing this they will be able to inform strategy and ensure efficient and necessary spend.
This role will have a broad remit that will be focussed on but not limited to:
- Continually developing and implementing short and long term strategy in line with business KPI’s.
- Spend and budget planning each week and as requested by the commercial marketing team.
- Ensuring that all paid spend is measured and reported upon accurately by liaising with the Data Science team and marketing analysts.
- Taking ownership over all PPC related creatives and gaining appropriate sign off where necessary.
- Managing the Digital Acquisition Executive and PPC team.
- Daily performance checks and reports to ensure efficiency.
- Overseeing optimisation of all paid channels.
- Managing bid management and attribution optimisation.
- Seeking and finding opportunities within all paid channels to increase both purchases and efficiency.
Need to Know / Have:
- Paid search and account management knowledge.
- A background optimising and improving PPC accounts, with evidence of success.
- Multi channel knowledge such as display, affiliates and paid social is essential.
- Specific experience in Facebook and YouTube is desired.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Experience with bid management platforms e.g. Marin, SA360.
- Understanding of attribution in digital marketing.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in managing other people.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in PPC and Paid Social, please get in touch by sending us your CV today!