Digital Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Agile PM to join one of Australia’s leading brands to work within a newly formed Design and Innovation hub to help deliver a wide range of technology-based projects from discovery and research phases right through to delivery of unified marketing and eCommerce cloud platforms.
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering cloud based ecommerce platforms on a large complex scale.
- Follow Digital Process at all stages to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Work up site architecture documentation and functional specifications for project work.
- Liaise with the various Design, development and marketing teams across the Group to organise and schedule project work.
- Collaborate and manage offshore development teams.
- Manage all project administration and document collation.
- Report weekly to the head of Experience and Delivery through the weekly status report meeting.
- Work closely with the developers and the client to ensure that all objectives are being met.
- Meet regularly/at key stages with the client to review the project status.
- Running daily stand ups with the project production team to review the project status and identify any potential issues that need to be resolved.
- Hold an internal debrief on completion, involving all who worked on the project to review the production process.
You will be working in a fast paced innovative environment where you’ll have the chance to add real value to some of the leading brands in Australia and help unify their digital presence across all channels.