Whilst Dynamics development experience is preferable, we are open to applications from talented developers with C#/Azure PaaS development experience who are interested in building skills and extending solutions within the Dynamics XRM framework.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s Manchester based technology team in a software development role that will keep you close to both business users and will give you hands on development work.
The technical environment is Microsoft centric with the core systems of Dynamics 365 (CRM), NAV and Office 365 integrated with a range of in-house developed Azure deployed services and portals, and a Windows based mobile platform for a 450 strong team of field-based employees.
This role sits within a small in-house technology team (15 strong) and this role needs an individual who can play a hands-on role in innovation, development and project delivery work.
Your goal is simple: to find ways to use technology to make customer services even better and operations more efficient.
Who will you be working for?
This company are a leading Manchester business with a 150-year history providing engineering and consultancy to over 28,000 customers across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
What will you be doing?
- Developing new and enhancing existing Dynamics XRM and C# based systems to improve business efficiency and enable new client services
- Collaborating with business operations staff and IS business analysts/architects to understand requirements and translate them into technical solution designs
- Supporting and taking hands-on responsibility for solution deployment and provisioning activities
- Working within and supporting the improvement of our software development tools, frameworks, and processes
- Identify opportunities for using technology innovations to improve our business and leading/participating in prototype exercises to prove them
What are we looking for?
- Software design and full-life cycle delivery experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 (Customer Service module) and/or C#/.NET solutions over multiple agile projects (>5) in large organisations
- Software and solution development with the Dynamics XRM framework, C#, Azure PaaS services (e.g. Web App, Logic Apps, API Management) and SQL Server
- Proven ability to collaborate with business users to capture and elaborate requirements to translate into solution designs
- A strong appetite for keeping track of new technology innovations, especially around Microsoft technology, and using this knowledge to identify opportunities to deliver new solutions that add business value
- A proven team player and self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft CRM / 365 technical certifications (desirable but not essential)
- Degree (or equivalent Level 6 qualification) in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other technical subject (desirable but not essential)
What you will get in return?
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly motivated team that allows you to use your skills and experience to make a rapid and visible impact on business operations. You will also have the chance to develop or enhance your Dynamics XRM knowledge.
This company offers a competitive base salary, discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to 10% pension contributions.
They are based in modern open-plan offices in the heart of Manchester city centre and enjoying a period of exciting growth.
If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you!