Our client, a large market leading technology manufacturer, are looking for a Firmware Engineer to complement their teams and support the development of current and next generation products.
Candidate duties include the validation and tuning of production firmware in close cooperation with the engineering departments overseas, as well as the development of embedded software prototypes and source code auditing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience with Linux systems and comfortable using a Unix shell.
- Comfortable coding in C, C++, data structures and knows about time/space complexity.
- Clearly communicates technical constraints and system architecture. Your development partner may be multiple time zones away; providing accurate and easy to understand material is key.
- Able to work independently.
- Build, test, measure, repeat.
- Familiar with RTOS
- Experience in tuning Wi-Fi / Bluetooth stack
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, for an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally please send us your CV now!!