Branding agency on the hunt for a freelance Tech Lead as they continue to win digital business.
We are working with a brilliant branding agency with a global footprint who are continuing to win pitch after pitch. On the back on continued success their customers are turning to them for a wider range of projects. They have recently won a web build project and are now in need of your senior technical expertise in order to add a technical voice to the creatives they have in-house.
You will be joining the project at the start of the process – so you won’t be inheriting a dogs dinner project, you will get the chance to be the architect from the off. As it is in early stages you will be to be an expert technical spec writer and be able to translate a creative ideology in to an achievable technical outcome.
After the specs have been written and signed off you will then lead the technical build, mentoring a small and very capable development team and ensuring the project is kept on time and budget.
As the agency continues to been seen as the go-to for all branding and technical projects for their clients this role could become a long-term relationship for you and you will be expected to put processes in place which will ensure future success of all tech projects.
Who doesn’t love a long list of technical expectations? Here’s this one;
- Experience and strong portfolio of user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Capable of building a highly scalable product from scratch
- Experience writing detailed functional specifications documents
- Experience creating front-end development framework
- Experience in complex WordPress builds
- Experience working with component-based design systems
- Experience with various CRM integrations e.g Salesforce
- Knowledge with eCommerce integrations
- Able to develop new and existing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Knowledge in custom post types, taxonomies, metafields
- Should have good understanding on Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- Can use and analyse web analytics tools like GA/Segment/MixPanel etc
- Experience in web performance optimization
- Experience in team handling or digital partner relationships
- Knowledge of building and implementing Global Experience Languages and Data Asset Management Systems, such as Frontify, Zero Height or similar, a big plus
If you are a senior web developer with experience leading build projects from scratch and leading teams as part of the journey I am keen to chat to you. The agency is based in the CBD and are happy to consider a 2-3 day working week for this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and learn some more about the opportunity.
If this role isn’t for you you can check out our other vacancies on our website – www.digitalent.agency