– Working for a hugely successful product house
– Creative role, working with leading marketeers
– Get away from agency land
We are recruiting for a mega fintech product house who are scaling and in need of additional front end chops. The work environment is based on the power of the collective – all employees are involved in the company share program, so everyone is an owner and it creates a fantastic atmosphere. You also get the usual stuff like flexible working hours and focus on social get togethers alongside desk work.
On offer is a role which will sit within the marketing team and you will be called upon to add technical know-how to their creative ideas, as well as adding creativity to campaign plans. The role will be fun, fast paced and at times bonkers.
Here’s what the role looks like;
- Working with the marketing team you will drive the development of marketing products and campaigns
- User/customer experience will be at the forefront of all conversations
- Work across a mar-tech stack that looks like – Braze, Branch, Google Optimize & Optimizely
- Chatting with other engineers about projects they are working on for the core products and helping out where needed on product development
- You will be used in a creative technologist capacity. What is technically possible, but also bloody cool?
Let’s talk tech;
- You are going to have worked for over 4 years in a consumer focussed Front End Developer role. Your work needs to be live on the internet so we can take a look and you can tell us why you’re proud of it.
- Core skills are – HTML, CSS and Angular. Everything you have done previously needs to be mobile friendly.
- Angular is a must – you will be tested on your Angular knowledge and asked for Angular projects/code.
- A creative mindset will go a long way. Whether that’s creative code or design.
Some of the benefits of working for this exciting company include;
- They are scaling as we speak but are still only 200 people, so you will be an early stage employee of a company that is about to explode.
- The bonus scheme on offer give every employee access to company shares. You will own a slice of the pie you are building!
- The atmosphere is built around everyone pulling in the same direction and having fun at the same time. You will feel the emotion of a successful product having daily wins in their market.
If the above outline grabs your attention please click ‘Apply’ ASAP to submit your resume. This role won’t be around long. You can also reach out to Alex – Alex@digitalent.com.au for more information. Check out our other jobs at www.digitalent.agency