Digitalent are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies who are looking for a Front End Developer to join their Web Development team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. Their team is expanding due to the company’s continued success and they are planning on adding three new developers to the current team of nine over the next few months.
This role is best described as a ‘Mid-Level Front End Developer’ role. The hiring manager is, ideally, looking for someone with at least a couple of years’ commercial experience as a Front End Developer who is comfortable taking a visual prototype and turning it into nice, clean, lean and most importantly scalable code.
For this role, the most important thing we are looking for is someone with the right attitude and approach to code. We are on the hunt for a Front End Developer who is passionate and eager to learn as well as someone who can offer their own ideas on solutions and how to tackle problems!
- One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies
- Established more than 10 years ago
- 900 staff across the UK
- Head office is in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Listed on the Stock Exchange
- Mid Level Front End Developer
- Joining a team of 9 Developers (including both Front End and Back End Developers)
- Reporting to the Web Development Manager
- Lots of new and exciting projects to work on from scratch
- Lots of training and development and mentoring will be given including enhancing technical skills with new and emerging technologies such as Angular.js
- Opportunity to work on an end to end E-Commerce solution for a large and growing company as a Front End Developer
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years’ experience as a Front End Developer
- Strong experience writing clean, lean and scalable Front End code
- Ability to take a visual prototype and turn it into clean, lean and scalable code
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Passionate about Front End web technologies with an interest in E-Commerce would be ideal
- Interested in learning Angular.js
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Front End Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a large company who really invests in their Software Developers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity, please send us your CV now!!