We are delighted to be working with a large market leading technology manufacturer, who are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who can be almost entirely REMOTE, to join their software development team, supporting the development of current and next generation products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who, due to an increase in demand and recent investment, need to grow their software development function.
The Full Stack Developer will complement the team by supporting existing, and developing new, cloud services to power their products and applications. This role will place you in the heart of an expanding software team, you will work with technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with a Project Manager. You will also work with a testing teams and software development colleagues in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
● 2+ years experience building scalable, customer facing, web applications with
a Microsoft .Net stack
● Experience in creating Single Page Applications backed by .Net Core APIs
● Understands Web App security and OAUTH
● Familiar with Azure and AWS for deployment
● Comfortable using Git for version control and GitLab for CI
● TDD skills for automated system verification
● Comfortable with RESTful web services/APIs and ideally GraphQL
web API, REST
● Experience working with Agile & Scrum methodologies
● System design with NoSQL & Lambda architecture
● Experience with Electron cross platform desktop applications
● Peer to Peer networking (P2P) & WebRTC
Our Client is Offering
● Remote work even when lockdown has ended (but will need to attend their Caerphilly office near Cardiff for occasional visits e.g. once a month).
● Benefits package including a bonus scheme and private healthcare for you and your family
● Opportunity to grow professionally, including training and encouragement to attend conferences, meetups etc
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally, please send us your CV now!!