Digitalent are proud to be partnering with one of the leading Tech Startups in the US to scale their Engineering team.
The company hails from San Francisco, however, their team is fully distributed, which means you get the opportunity to join a company that thinks globally and to do your best work from the comfort of your own home (ideally your home somewhere in the USA). This will continue post-COVID.
Our client is an early stage Tech startup who have recently closed a Series A VC backed funding round. The principle idea behind the product is to create a workspace that allows Sales teams to minimize their time spent doing administrative work and continue to do what they love best – Selling! In the 18 months since the company started, they already have an extremely impressive client portfolio and some of the best testimonials you are likely to see from their user base.
- Full Stack Engineer to work with end-users and a cross disciplined team to ensure that their product has the best user experience possible
- Impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations
- Collaborate with teammates on architectural and scaling decisions & challenges
- Help shape the future of the product
The Ideal Candidate:
- Technology / Language Agnostic with either previous experience in Go and Vue.js or the ability and desire to be able to pick these (and other languages) up quickly
- Strong understanding of delivering complex projects across the full stack
- Based ideally somewhere in the USA working remotely
- Experienced Full Stack Engineer with awareness of your code’s impact on the user experience, security and usability
- Fully autonomous in the way you work without the need to be micromanaged
- Open to both giving and receiving feedback – Humility and lack of Ego are super important character attributes to have!
What’s In It For You:
- Excellent remuneration package including a generous base salary and meaningful equity in the business
- Joining a tech startup led by two experienced Co-Founders with a strong track record of scaling tech startups
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Working on a product that solves a genuine need whilst bringing joy to it’s users every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy and values personal growth whilst never stop learning
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation
Digitalent’s Commitment ❤️
We believe in celebrating diversity within our company and our recruitment industries. We engage deeply with our clients and strive to raise awareness of diversity and inclusion within the hiring process. We maintain a culture of continual learning and improvement and aim to increase the diversity within our company and work with our clients to achieve the same.
As a company, we are committed to ensuring that Digitalent is an inclusive, fair, and welcoming workplace for all.