We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate or Junior App Developer to join a large market leading technology manufacturer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who, due to an increase in demand and investment, need to grow their software development team. You will be working as part of their team supporting the development of current and next generation products.
The successful applicant will be involved in the development and maintenance of companion apps which run on iOS and Android. This role will place you in the heart of an expanding software team, you will work with technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with a project manager. You will also work with a testing team and software development colleagues in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Should be a Graduate or have 1-2 years commercial experience, with app development experience which includes at least 1 Flutter project.
- Is able to provide examples of previous app development projects (including the Flutter project/s).
- Is able to scale with them! Their products need to be able to support almost every phone in the market. They provide an environment to tune Flutter to ensure it runs smoothly on old phones as well as the latest models.
- Embraces state of the art Flutter development and design practices. The team enjoys BLoC, dependency injection and automated Flutter driver tests on their build servers to uphold a high quality level.
- Highly analytical, end to end problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to learn and work autonomously.
Beneficial Skills (not essential)
- Experience publishing cross-platform apps to the stores.
- Experience in fine-tuning the Flutter engine or plugins.
- Knowledge of common data structures and space/time complexity.
- Embraces test driven development.
- UI/UX/Animation experience.
Our Client is Offering
- A competitive annual salary.
- Benefits package including a bonus scheme and private healthcare for you and your family.
- Opportunity to grow professionally, including training and encouragement to attend conferences, meetups etc.
Remote work as required in line with UK Government Covid guidelines, however this position is primarily based in Caerphilly, Wales. Travelling to other production sites may occasionally be required to coordinate development efforts.
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, starting or continuing your career with an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally, please send us your CV now!!