Our client, a large market leading technology manufacturer, are looking for an iOS Engineer to join their software development team supporting the development of current and next generation products.
The successful applicant will be involved in the development and maintenance of companion apps for the iOS platform. You will work onsite with technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with project managers. You will also work with testing teams and software development centers in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to scale with them, their products support older iPhones and iPads in addition to the latest hardware available.
- Embraces state of the art iOS development and design practices. The current stack includes Swift & various open source libraries like RxSwift.
- Is knowledgeable of common data structures and space/time complexity.
- Embraces test driven development by writing tests on every level on the stack from basic unit test to e2e tests.
- Able to work independently
- Build, test, measure, repeat
- Experience with Dart & Flutter to build sophisticated user interfaces
- Experience with property testing
Our Client is Offering
A competitive annual salary
Benefits package including private healthcare
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally, please send us your CV now!!