We are working with a young fintech who are growing at a rapid pace as they continue their journey to become the international leader in their field.
Although a relatively young organisation this company already has an international feel with offices in London and Melbourne. They also have customers spanning several continents. Their platform has processed over 100 million transactions. So all-in-all, they are young but are rapidly becoming the most talked about operator in their market.
They are now continuing to grow the engineering team as they take on more customers and scale the product. You will be joining a crack team of software engineers who focus on ensuring quality via best practices and enjoy the complex challenges building a payments platform throws up.
Here’s a little about the current tech stack;
- Java/Spring event driven microservices
- Open source and AWS technologies (ECS/RDS/DynamoDB/S3/SQS/Glue/Athena/Lambda), IaC (Terraform)
- Angular / Semantic UI
- Android / iOS SDKs
They are looking for;
- Solid Java/Spring skills with experience across the stack
- AWS experience across the above mentioned areas
- An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
- Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
- You are curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues.
Huge bonus if you have worked within payments or on a system that handles transactions.
You should apply for this role if the below points fill you with excitement;
- You’ll be joining a fully committed, passionate, diverse and fun team.
- Enjoy the agility and flexibility offered by a startup culture. We are obsessed with
pursuing best in class engineering, product and efficiency. You will be one of the core
members of a very strong development team that builds amazing products.
- Be a part of a pioneering growth company that is focused on building out an amazing
- We’re always thinking about how we can do things differently, and whether we might be
able to do things better if we do them ourselves.
- Experience the excitement and learn from being part of an incredibly fast-growing young
This is a role for people based in Melbourne and you must have full working rights. The salary on offer is up to $100k + Super.
If you want to work for a start-up in the fintech space and be given the opportunity to be an early stage hire within a very determined organisation then please reach out to Alex on email@example.com for more info.
If this role doesn’t quite suit what you are looking for please check out our other vacancies at www.digitalent.agency