Lead DevSecOps Engineer – Payments Start-Up
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join our highly skilled engineering team. The role will be hands on at times, but the main focus will to lead the security and compliancy function to ensure everything is up to PCI-DSS standards, while improving processes and best practices. You will also be in charge of leading and mentoring a small team of DevOps Engineers.
- Ensure continuous tracking of security and compliance measures against AWS best practices including PCI-DSS.
- Lead the way as the team’s subject matter expert, to nurture relationships at all levels and to mentor other members of the team.
- Be a strategic present within the business and have that ability to communicate and partner with all areas of the business to ensure that security standards are upheld.
- Upskill development teams and implement regular workshops and briefings to help build knowledge and expertise across the business.
- Help design and deliver on company strategy and road map. This role will have a real say in the direction of how the technology will help deliver on their customer’s needs.
- Previously worked with payments and helped managed their compliancy.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar Security, DevOps or DevSecOps Engineer role, with 1-2 years leading or mentoring a team.
- Expert in AWS and leading the production across a number of technologies.
- Strong skills in cloud-based architecture.
- Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols.
- We are looking for a problem solver that enjoys a challenge to create something special.