Get the opportunity to use your AX expertise in an influential role
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics AX expert, and would you like the opportunity to take responsibility of and influence a global company’s AX-solutions? Do you thrive in a role where you will both support, educate your colleagues and develop IT solutions?
You will join the company’s office in Warrington, which is just one of the many places where this organisation is present in the UK. They have several offices, manufacturing, construction and service sites throughout the country and in the near future the company is expecting rapid expansion within the UK – so if you would like to be part of that exciting journey, please take a look at this opportunity!
With +2500 employees in seven different countries, they are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. Even if they find themselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: They prioritise team spirit and they value the close connection between their employees. They focus on financially viable and sustainable solutions that benefit future generations. Established in 2014, they are a young, diverse and ambitious organisation with an informal and dynamic environment.
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…consult and support the organisation on existing processes, tools and systems, as well as supporting the development and improvement of these. In order to complete your tasks, you will engage a broad range of the company’s value chain and coordinate the gathering and analysis of requirements. You will handle contact with the vendors, developing solutions and ensuring that the developed solutions are verified, tested and implemented.
You will be a part of application support, with responsibility for the 2nd line support for end users with issues regarding the use of applications or current processes in close cooperation with super-users etc. You will be IT Business Lead on various development tasks and a part of a big and exciting journey where the company scales up for global expansion.
You will be part of an AX team in Warrington and Denmark with experts in various AX modules – in this role you will work across the whole of the business (including Finance, IT, HR and Operations). Also, you should have experience across a broad range of AX modules including ideally:
- Project Management and Accounting
- Organisation Administration
- System Administration
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- HR and Time and Attendance
Amongst others, your tasks will include:
- Responsible for roles and access rights in AX stream
- 2nd level support
- Coordinate 3rd level support with development partners
- Stay updated on new initiatives and analyse which consequences the changes could have on the company
- Contact with stakeholders and super-users
- Be involved in and/or project manage improvement projects
- Participate in defining the future business solutions for the company
- Analyse business needs and construct requirements together with the business
- Coordinate development and testing; execute test and implementation
- Coordinate super-user forums
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation
Skills & experience they are looking for:
Broad experience with different AX modules with experience working in a production company. Also, you should have experience with:
- Providing business consulting services in relation to ERP systems and business processes
- ERP functionalities and with monitoring end-user experiences and adapting ERP application functionalities to optimise this
- Vendor interaction
- Super-user engagement
You are able to understand, map and describe business processes and can transform business requirements into solution proposals. Also, you possess good training, presentation and English skills.
Please apply if you…
…would like to work in an international and ambitious company where everyone works shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.