A global financial services company is searching for a Full Stack .Net Developer to join their office based on Sydney’s North Shore on a permanent basis.
As part of a small development team, The .Net Developer supports, maintains and provides software solutions through continues delivery within a scrum / project team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide input into requirement documents / user stories and technical designs
- Review and raise issues with business requirement document / user stories, and solution design documents
- Analysis and design of applications and databases
- Testing through the use of unit test and the Test Driven Development practice
- Support, Modifying and troubleshooting applications and databases
- Code delivery through the defined DevOps processes within each environment.
- Code source safe practice using Team Foundation Studio and GIT
Required Skills & Education
- Proficient in ASP NET MVC with Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server 2012 and/or 2014 and XML
- LINQ, T-SQL and database relation design experience
- Software & Cross Browser testing, with experience in TDD (Test::Unit)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies