- Join a huge international brand
- Be a part of a company-wide digital transformation project
- Work with some of the brightest talents around
We are working with a huge brand who are at the start of a digital transformation journey. As part of the change ahead they are centralising their web presence for the multiple sub-brands in the group.
This means they need an experienced Umbraco developer to join the team as the subject matter expert on all things Umbraco and web CMS builds. You will be joining a crack team of UX’ers and Business Analysts as the first development hire. So you will be expected to be able to collaborate where required but also be confident in your decision making ability.
- Collaborate with the wider team around you on numerous web build projects at once.
- Champion all things Umbraco and educate the team on the technology’s capability
- Be comfortable enough talking about the user to be able to discuss website interaction and usability.
- Bring in web build best practices such as Agile and source control.
- The key requirements for this role will be you comfort and experience building websites using Umbraco. You will have numerous web builds to showcase and have integrated multiple APIs in to those builds.
- As an experienced Umbraco Developer you will have solid C#.net skills and be comfortable enough with front end tech to call yourself “Full stack”.
- There are bonus points on offer if you have integrated Shopify in to Umbraco builds in the past.
This role is based in Melbourne’s southern suburbs so you will probably need to live south of the City, unless you fancy sitting in traffic for 5 hours a day. This is also a role on offer to candidates with full Australian working rights and who live in Melbourne right now.
On offer is the chance to play a huge part in an international brands digital future. If you are an Umbraco currently looking for a change of scenery please reach out to Alex on email@example.com
If this role doesn’t quite suit what you are looking for please check out our other vacancies at www.digitalent.agency