Play a significant part in implementing Office 365 apps in a global organisation
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your IT expertise and your great interpersonal skills? Do you thrive in a role where you support users globally utilizing Office 365 apps?
You will be part of an Office 365 team where you will be one of the IT experts on Office 365 solutions. The team currently consists of 3 employees, 2 in Denmark, and 1 in Warrington, UK.
Tasks & responsibilities:
As one of the company’s Office 365 experts you will be handling service requests and incidents from the entire organisation. As part of that you will engage in dialog with end-users, business experts, internal IT and external partners with a main objective to deliver the best solution weighted against strategy and business requirements. It is expected you familiarise yourself with new products and features in the Office 365 technology stack, with focus on SharePoint Online and help promote knowledge sharing in general.
You will be responsible for:
- 2nd level incident and service request handling – often with external partners.
- Development – PowerApps knowledge is preferred
- Deliver solid and qualified consultancy services to the business
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation
- Coordinate and conduct solution testing
- Participate in describing and rolling out governance for O365, global standards and solutions for O365
- Drive global knowledge sharing activities relating to O365
- Coach and improve functional expertise of SharePoint site and data owners in the business units
- Coaching and driving user adoption for all level of business users.
- Keeping up to date with O365 technology and functionality
Skills & experience: Who we are looking for…
…you will ideally have several years of experience providing business consulting services in relation to SharePoint 2013, 2016 and/or Online. As a person, you are proactive, service-minded and have a strong personal impact towards stakeholders combined with an analytical and structured workstyle.
We expect that you:
- Can transform business requirements into IT solutions
- Have good understanding of project work methodology related to IT projects in larger organisations
- Are extrovert and service-minded
- Hold a relevant education within IT and/or solid experience with Office 365
- Possess excellent communication and English skills
- Can act in a cross-cultural, international and very dynamic environment
Apply for this role if you…
…want to work in an international and ambitious company where you will work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In this IT team, this company can offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to join a team of expert where you can contribute with your own ideas
- An excellent possibility to use the newest technology in the O365/Azure and develop your professional and personal skills.
- Flexible working and work from home as standard