- Do you currently work (or want to work) on the Operations side of a global recruitment agency?
- Do you want / need a role that is 100% flexible to fit around your busy family life?
- Do you want to be able to work from home (or anywhere else you prefer for that matter) all of the time?
If you answered ‘YES!’ to all three questions, then Digitalent has an amazing opportunity for you!…
Digitalent are a small but growing global recruitment agency based in the UK and Australia. We were founded in 2017 and we are a niche specialists in the Technology & Creative space. We are obsessed about delivering the best possible recruitment experience to our customers and we have a Net Promoter Score of 93 to prove it!
This is a Recruitment Operations role, NOT a sales role. If you are looking for a Recruitment Manager role, this isn’t the role for you! 🙂
The Recruitment Operations Manager role will be the first full-time Operations hire we will have made as a business. This is because currently all Operations tasks are split between our Managing Director and our Managing Partner in Australia.
So, in terms of processes and procedures you can get stuck into, you will pretty much have a blank canvas to work on from scratch!
We see this role as critical in keeping the wheels of the business in motion behind the scenes.
- Working across the whole business (UK and Australia) to document our internal processes and procedures.
- Being the main point of contact for all suppliers (Software, Telco, Website and Email hosting companies).
- Defining an on-boarding process for new starters.
- Working with the MD to define a training program for the team.
- Ensuring that our Leadership team have the correct reporting each week in order to manage the team effectively.
- Various admin tasks relating to both internal payroll of staff as well as external contractor management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Recruitment industry experience is essential, however, previous Operations experience is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude to solving problems.
- Analytical mindset.
- Methodical and systematic approach to tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously when working from home.
- We would prefer someone based anywhere in the UK for this role (if you live elsewhere the time zone should align closely with the UK).
What’s In It For You? (Company Perks & Benefits):
- 30 Days Annual Leave (plus Public Holidays on top).
- Up to 5 days annual leave can be carried forward to the following year.
- Work From Anywhere Policy (we do not have an office location and our team is completely distributed so this role will always be working from home). You can do your best work from wherever works best for you!
- Complete flexibility to design the working hours that are right for you and your family.
- Bespoke training and development plan provided for each team member each year.
- Company laptop & mobile phone.
- Possibility for this person to grow with the company and into a Chief Operating Officer role in the future.
This is a very unique opportunity with amazing flexibility and perks to join a growing global recruitment agency with massive ambition!
We will be scheduling interviews with the best candidates immediately so this role won’t be available for very long.
If you are keen to have a confidential chat with our Managing Director, Chris, please apply now with your most up to date CV!