Digitalent are proud to be partnering with an award winning global software consultancy based in Manchester. They are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their mobile development team in Manchester City Centre.
This company has grown considerably over the past few years to 140+ staff globally. Along the way, they have developed a reputation for pushing the boundaries of innovation from a tech perspective, in particular mobile development.
They are looking to hire a Senior Android Developer with at least 4 years’ + mobile development experience to work, initially, on a trading platform for a London-based client of theirs.
You will be joining a talented and dedicated team of software developers in Manchester, although you will be required to spend approximately 1 week each month in London to work alongside the client’s London based team of mobile developers.
- Trading Platform for a London-based client
- 5 x Android Developers on the project in total (there are also 6 x iOS Developers on this project)
- Requires high level developer aptitude
The Ideal Candidate:
- Senior Android Developer with 4 years’+ experience in mobile development
- Strong skills and experience of Java / Android
- Understanding of MVP, RxJava, custom views / views hierarchy, event bus, basic testing all required
- Someone willing to work in / relocate to Manchester and spend 75% of their time in Manchester, 25% of their time in London
This company really look after their staff. The company culture is amazing too! Here are a few of the benefits:
- Unlimited holidays linked to performance
- Childcare vouchers
- Online discounts (gym memberships, cinema tickets, high street vouchers, gift cards, travel etc)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (flexitime, with daily core hours 10am – 3pm)
** All successful candidates will be required to take a DBS check before commencing employment. **
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in this very exciting Senior Android Developer opportunity in Manchester please send us your CV ASAP!