4-6 week contract
A leading digital agency specialising in web and platform-based projects are leading the way on a new site build for a government department in Melbourne, managing the integration of numerous websites into one user friendly platform.
We are looking for a number of Senior Copywriters to work hand in hand with the project team and end client to establish strategy and roadmap to bring the best possible experience for the end user.
- Experience in managing and leading a small team of Copywriters.
- Strong digital copywriting experience working with government departments or large corporations.
- Ability to simplify complex copy.
- Ability to manage content across numerous websites.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to face off to the client and help direct content structure.
- Liaise with members of the production and SEO team to ensure content delivered is aligned to overall strategy and goals of each imitative.
- Have awesome communication and stakeholder management skills
Culture is everything…
- You will be a team player.
- Outgoing, personable and friendly.
- Capable of mentoring, leading and helping other members of the team.
- Passionate about what you do and helping others achieve.
- Driven by delivering only the best experiences
- Ability to work smart and efficiently
You will be working for an agency that values work life balance and the needs of its employees. They have recently gone down to a 4 day week giving great flexibility to working hours.