The purpose of this role is to help drive the company’s extensive communications strategy forward through the use of innovative e-mail and SMS campaigns. You will be a highly organised individual, committed to quality work and attention to detail, and passionate about the huge impact that quality marketing campaigns can generate.
The Company –
Market leading B2C E-Commerce company based in Middleton, Manchester. The successful candidate will join a friendly team in a busy and professional environment and will have the opportunity to get involved in a key area of a very successful business and build valuable online marketing experience.
The Role –
Your day-to-day duties will involve:
- Planning and delivering e-mail & SMS campaigns to meet fast moving deadlines
- Exploring and implementing new customer communication mediums such as RCS, WhatsApp etc.
- Reporting on e-mail & SMS KPIs including commercial, engagement and industry benchmarks
- Focus on optimising a customer’s journey from valuation to purchase and beyond
- Develop comprehensive A/B testing programs and make recommendations from findings
- Assist with data segmentation to ensure that marketing campaigns are correctly targeted for maximum conversion
- Assist the in-house design team to lay out and build e-mails for various campaigns
- Provide support to the Communications Manager on key business requirements
The Ideal Candidate –
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working on email marketing
- A good understanding of e-mail marketing and customer journey map builds within an email platform is an essential
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly excel.
- Basic understanding of HTML coding is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics is desirable