Digitalent are proud to be recruiting for this amazing opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer to join a well recognised national brand in North East Manchester!
The role involves mainly Digital Design (90%) but it does include a small amount of Graphic Design work for Print (10%).
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the purpose of this role is to help optimise and improve the company’s design and creative output. You will be a highly organised individual, committed to quality work and attention to detail with the ability to deliver outstanding pieces of design work across a range of digital areas keeping in-line with the company’s brand messaging.
Currently one of the UK’s most instantly recognisable brands with a strong presence on TV and throughout various other marketing channels. The successful candidate will join a friendly team in a busy and professional environment and will have the opportunity to get involved in a key area of a very successful well renowned business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing all design requirements, from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including emails, landing pages, banners and infographics
- Managing junior designers work load and reviewing to ensure high quality expectations are always met
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing to ensure all deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer/Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects including web page designs
- Hands-on experience with image and email editing software, like Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with the wider marketing team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this exciting design opportunity, please send us your CV and portfolio through for review ASAP!