Our client, a large market leading technology manufacturer, are looking for a Flutter App Developer to join their software development team supporting the development of current and next generation products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who due to an increase in demand need to grow their software development team.
The successful applicant will be involved in the development and maintenance of companion apps which run on iOS and Android. This role will place you in the heart of an expanding software team, you will work with technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with a project manager. You will also work with testing teams and software development centres in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to scale with them! Their products need to be able to support almost every phone in the market. They provide an environment to tune Flutter to ensure it runs smoothly on old phones as well as the latest models.
- Embraces state of the art Flutter development and design practices. The team enjoys BLoC, dependency injection and automated Flutter driver tests on their build servers to uphold a high quality level.
- Is knowledgeable of common data structures and space/time complexity.
- Embraces test driven development by writing tests on every level on the stack from basic unit test to e2e tests that run in their automated labs.
- Highly analytical, end to end problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to learn and work autonomously.
- Experience publishing cross-platform apps to the stores.
- Experience in fine-tuning the Flutter engine or plugins.
- UI/UX/Animation experience.
Our Client is Offering
- A competitive annual salary.
- Remote work as required, but will need to attend the office for e.g. induction, testing and major releases.
- Benefits package including private healthcare for you and your family.
- Opportunity to grow professionally, including training and encouragement to attend conferences, meetups etc.
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally, please send us your CV now!!