Our client, a digital analytics consultancy based near Old Street tube in London, are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Frontend/React Developer to join their new product team.
Their product uses data to optimise website performance through machine learning algorithms and data visualisation.
They have a fun, diverse and vibrant culture, with respect for work-life balance. You will be in a cool, single floor warehouse-style office near the tech hub of London. They work with a number of well known, global brands and have recently opened offices in Hong Kong and Singapore to expand their reach into the Asia-Pacific market.
- 5 years experience with CSS and HTML
- 2 years experience with ReactJS, using the following libraries; Redux, React-Router, and Redux-Saga
- Experience with Git, OAuth, SASS and REST API’s
- Curious, energetic, positive, enthusiastic, with an enquiring mind
- Ability to help mentor and train junior members of the team
- Good at working independently and within a small team
- Good at solving problems and eager to learn
Additional skills that would be helpful, but are not essential:
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Understanding of CSS modules
- A base understanding of Python
- A base understanding of Flask
- A base understanding of MVC architectures
- A base understanding of securing web apps
- Competitive salary + opportunity to earn share equity
- Flexible working + opportunity to travel (if interested)
- Free life coaching, monthly Health & Wellbeing activities and private healthcare
- Regular staff socials