Digitalent are proud to be partnering with a very well established and successful Professional Services company based in Spinningfields in Manchester. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join their software development team (currently comprising of x 6 developers).
What will you be working on?
- Full stack/end to end development of applications and platforms.
- Requirements gathering for new functionality/projects
- Managing BAU change requests and queries
- Stakeholder management and project delivery
- Management of and improvements to the data warehouse, analytics and application platforms.
- Delivery of improvements in Application quality, stability and performance.
- Delivery of improvements in data quality, database and reporting efficiency.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
What’s the tech stack?
Any experience with other development methodologies and tools, For e.g. Azure, Dynamics 365, PowerBI would be highly desirable.
What experience are we looking for?
- Exposure to fast paced development in a fast-changing sales focused business.
- Exposure to high availability SQL server operations in a medium to large business.
- Ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders across the business.
- Delivering issues/problems/projects to timescale, specification and budget.
- Strong software development skills.
What will you receive?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Social Calendar – Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Other benefits – including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%