Digitalent is a small independent digital recruitment agency with a truly global reach. We recruit for our wonderful clients of all shapes and sizes across the Australian, UK and US and markets in two main verticals; Technology and Creative.
Whilst we may be small in terms of numbers (6 full time employees as well as a number of freelancers currently in the business), we still pack a hefty punch. We now boast an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from Digital Agencies to Software Houses, Banks , Insurance companies, Airlines, Supermarkets, Car Retailers, E-Commerce companies with new clients being added on a weekly basis.
We are passionate about growing a Digital Recruitment Agency built for 2021. Our company is underpinned by some very innovative technology which allows us to interview our candidates on video and meet our clients online wherever possible. This means that we can work from anywhere at any time with no need to endure the daily commute to your typical recruitment agency office. We know how frustrating the commute can become, especially if you have worked in recruitment for a number of years!
We are now looking to expand our Australian team by recruiting a Senior IT Recruitment Consultant (working from home) to help us deliver into our existing client base as well as win new clients as we continue to expand.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role are:
- 360 degree technology recruiter role (recruiting across IT & technology with a specific focus on the Software Development specialism).
- Dual desk (recruiting both contract and permanent roles when required).
- Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn / LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Meetups, GitHub to name just a few!
- New Business Development (using reverse marketing of quality candidates, networking around senior candidates, chasing adverts, pitching our video interview technology via video messaging on social media etc).
- Recruiting for existing clients all over Australia (with a focus on the Sydney and Melbourne markets for new client acquisition).
- Working 100% remotely from anywhere in Australia – say goodbye to that daily commute!
- Interviewing candidates using innovative video interview technology and winning exclusivity and retainers in the process.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced IT Recruiter with at least 3 years’ + experience working in a 360 degree role.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development recruitment market in Australia (if possible, though we would consider IT Recruiters coming from different areas of IT outside of Software Development).
- Fantastic all round communication skills (writing, speaking and most importantly listening).
- Self motivated individual with a strong drive to succeed and who can work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- The right personality who would be happy to work from home 5 days a week and flourish in that environment.
- Strong sales skills. We need someone who is passionate about new business development and client acquisition not only account management.
What We Can Offer You:
- Work from home 5 days per week. Say goodbye to the daily commute!
- Flexible working hours to fit around your family / personal circumstances.
- Competitive base salary of up to $35k per annum (depending on experience and location).
- Uncapped commission structure based around the number of placements each month (ranging from 20% to 40% commission).
- Management and leadership opportunities.
- Global opportunities to work in the UK and the US in the future.
- Mobile Phone.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Generous company pension scheme.
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about the role, we would love to hear from you!