We are delighted to be working with a large market leading technology manufacturer, who are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their software development team, supporting the development of current and next generation products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who, due to an increase in demand and recent investment, need to grow their software development function.
The Senior .Net Developer will complement the team by supporting existing, and developing new, cloud services to power their products and applications. This role will place you in the heart of an expanding software team, you will work with 2 technical peers and coordinate the day to day work with a Project Manager. You will also work with a testing teams and software development colleagues in Asia.
The Ideal Candidate
– Is experienced in building scalable, backend systems using ASP.NET Core
– Writes efficient SQL queries for analytics and system monitoring using SQL Server
– Is familiar with Azure for deployment
– Is familiar with C# and Angular
– Comfortable with RESTful web services/APIs and ideally GraphQL
– Is a master of TDD for automated system verification
– Knows and embraces version control and CI using systems like Gitlab, Github
– Is familiar with data structures, algorithms, space & time complexity and performance
– Highly analytical, end to end problem solving skills
– Self-motivated, able to learn and work autonomously
– Experience working with Agile & Scrum methodologies
– Umbraco knowledge would be helpful
– Experience with Electron cross platform desktop applications
– Peer to Peer networking (P2P) & WebRTC
Our Client is Offering
– A competitive annual salary
– Benefits package including a bonus scheme and private healthcare for you and your family
– Opportunity to grow professionally, including training and encouragement to attend conferences, meetups etc
Remote work as required in line with UK Government Covid guidelines, however this position is primarily based in Caerphilly, Wales. Travelling to other production sites may occasionally be required to coordinate development efforts.
If you are interested in building state of the art software for a market leader, an employer who encourage their staff to grow personally and professionally, please send us your CV now!!