Digitalent are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist who isn’t a robot for this role! Someone who wants to help grow an awesome business, not just sit at their desk running campaigns. Someone who seeks clarity when information is lacking, embraces change, continually hones their craft, and aims for amazing in everything they do.
This role sits within a Digital Agency’s recently-created Manchester office. Working with a seasoned Head of Content, you’ll be playing a key role in how this company grows and shapes their new Manchester office. This agency are looking to grow fast, and you’ll play a key part in achieving that goal. Working across three separate time zones, you’ll be expected to contribute to how they improve the remote experience and increase the awareness of the agency in the UK.
The growth opportunities for this role are only limited by your initiative and imagination!
The global team is smart and nimble; working together to build innovative projects, committed to learning and sharing something new every day.
Still interested? Read on…
- Create and deliver successful SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in Australia, Canada and the UK.
- Develop and improve SEO/PPC offering to help generate more business.
- Work with strategists, analysts, designers, and developers to improve the work the agency delivers.
- Track performance and produce SEO and PPC reports across websites, apps and social media.
- Find ways to improve SEO/PPC processes to constantly improve the work the agency delivers.
- Impress clients through engaging communication of your recommendations.
- Stay on top of industry changes to ensure clients stay ahead of the game.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have at least six years’ experience working in SEO/PPC.
- You are both Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You have experience across search advertising, display advertising, and remarketing.
- You’ve run social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You handle spreadsheets like a maestro.
- You can talk confidently to clients and colleagues about the pros and cons of different SEO tools and techniques.
- You have lots of examples of results you’ve achieved to share with the agency.
- You continually strive to get better at what you do.
You Get Bonus Points For:
- Having worked in either an agency environment or an early-stage start-up.
- Working in remote teams.
- An interest in writing, teaching, and public speaking.
- A demonstrable ability to write high quality business documents.
- A track record of working with WordPress.
What’s In It For You:
A creative, dynamic and fun remote work environment – while this agency takes their work seriously, they really enjoy the company of the people they work with and they don’t take themselves too seriously. The team continues to grow around the world and they make a conscious effort to live their values online and maintain the company culture wherever the team is around the world
- A competitive salary package.
- Flexible / remote working
- Work within a highly motivated, talented and technology–driven team.
- A team of people who will invest in your career progression
- Potential for leadership opportunities, and the chance to work in both Australia and Canada.