Senior Service Designer
My client a large digital and Innovations company who help drive change, create new products, services, brands and business models to bring the next generation of experiences to their clients and end users, are looking for an experienced Service Designer.
By combining a mixture of research, strategy, design, and branding they identify and act on needs-driven innovation insights, building strategies through quant trends, and disruptive thinking to plan and run innovation projects to produce highly creative solutions.
- Innovation strategists who can identify and act on inspiring insights
- Hands-on exponents of experience design and familiarity with UX strategy
- Switched on intellectual sparring partners – able to think laterally, analytically and quickly
- Innovators who can demonstrate they’re already plugged into what we do – through contacts and networks in the world of innovation and related worlds
- Creative thinkers who can take project teams into difficult challenges, and entertain a positive spirit of ambiguity when necessary and certainty when required
- Genuine students of innovation – from observers of trends, to avid students of particular innovation writers, or those who are actually studying innovation in an academic setting
- Compelling communicators and facilitators who can build compelling written arguments as well as think on their feet
- Culture is everything and flexibility is the key.
- We are a friendly team that work smart
- Competitive Salary
- Annual conference budget
- Free lunches and occasional breakfast
They value culture highly and the wellbeing of their team. If you feel you can add value, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please contact email@example.com for more info.
Follow our LinkedIn company page: