Senior UX Designer – Research heavy
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to work with our key clients to uncover problems and issues through human centred design research methods. You will be working in a talented design team that is collaborative and dynamic.
- 5+ years’ experience in the UX industry with strong skills in wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Experience leading research and discovery activities with new clients to uncover problems and issues through human centred design research methods.
- Developing Personas, high-level Journeys and customer flows, and running these through to design sprints.
- Testing and validating solution concepts and designs with customers and users.
- Contribute to the evolution and ways of working in a UX and wider CX environment.
- Collaborate with lead designer and the wider team to drive goals to meet success metrics.
- Presenting and pitching designs to business stakeholders.
- We are looking for someone with a mindset for continuous improvement and experience working in an agile environment.
If you are passionate but easy going, you enjoy people and thrive off solving complex problems then this is the role for you.