Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the purpose of the SEO Manager role is to help maintain and grow the company’s organic search visibility using best practice SEO and content marketing methodology. You will be a highly organised individual, committed to quality work and attention to detail with the ability to manage in-house copywriters as needed. Candidates with additional experience and proficiency in copywriting, proofreading and blog/CMS management are preferred.
The Company –
Leading UK online brand with an instantly recognisable brand name. The successful candidate will join a friendly team in a busy and professional environment and will have the opportunity to get involved in a key area of a very successful business and build valuable online marketing experience.
The Role –
The day-to-day duties of the SEO Manager role:
- Monitoring and analysing changes in organic rankings and visibility.
- Developing and implementing new SEO initiatives to drive organic growth to the website.
- Reporting on SEO performance and strategy to management and board of directors.
- Working with IT and other areas of the digital marketing team to ensure all marketing assets comply with best practice SEO.
- Developing and delivering new SEO and content marketing assets, such as videos, PR pieces, digital content assets and more.
- Overseeing outreach and promotional campaigns to ensure the best return on coverage for SEO benefit.
- Maintaining the local search visibility of the company’s 250+ branches via GMB & citation management.
- Monitoring and analysing performance and strategy of organic competitors to ensure our site remains ‘best in class’.
- Contributing creative ideas and input into interdepartmental marketing initiatives including social media campaigns and PR strategy.
The Ideal Candidate –
- 3+ years of Technical SEO & Content Marketing experience.
- A good understanding of ‘white hat’ SEO best practices.
- Ability to brainstorm, spearhead and promote creative content marketing campaigns.
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly excel.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and analysis platforms such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Pagespeed Insights & more.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of SEO tools & software such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Majestic and more.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in having a more in depth chat about this role, please send us your CV today!