Digitalent are proud to be partnering with one of the leading brands in the UK for this SEO opportunity!
Within this role you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy for the brand. The role is key to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximise ROI.
What will you be doing as an SEO Manager in this company?…
• Executing tests, collecting and analysing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting, and analysing website analytics
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Identifying copy and landing pages to optimise for search engine marketing
• Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Researching and implementing search engine optimisation recommendations
• Researching and analysing competitor advertising links
• Developing and implementing link building strategies
• Working with the development team to ensure Search Engine Optimisation best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Working with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What does the ideal SEO Manager candidate look like?…
• Proven Search Engine Optimisation experience across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
• Outstanding Communication skills
• Presentation skills
We are definitely looking for someone hands on for this role as opposed to simply a Manager of a team of SEO Executives. What we are looking for is a doer who loves getting in amongst it from an SEO perspective!
This company also offer employees lots of ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan (this company are listed on the stock exchange), employee discounts and pension scheme.
If you are interested in having a chat about the role in more detail, please apply now and someone from the Digitalent team will be in touch!