Digitalent are a Technology, Creative & Marketing recruitment agency based in both the UK and Australia. We were established in October 2017 and since then have been enjoying a period of growth in both of the markets in which we operate.
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant to join the team on a part-time, freelance basis working initially between 20-25 hours per week.
Here’s what we need this person to do:
- Curation of social media posts / images / videos for Facebook / Instagram and LinkedIn
- Scheduling social media posts at optimum times for each platform using Buffer as the social media distribution tool
- Uploading native video content to Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn / YouTube
- Upload video content to Rev.com for closed captions transcription
- Working closely with our Managing Director for approval of each post and copy (using various messaging platforms to communicate effectively)
- Working closely with our Designer, Copywriter and Videographer in a small marketing team environment (working remotely)
If things go well, there would be an opportunity for lots of longer term work as this role is an ongoing requirement moving forward.
Here’s the type of personality we are looking for:
- Self motivated who can work autonomously (working from home and remotely)
- Excellent all round communicator (both written and spoken English)
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
If you think you are a good fit for this role and you are interested in having a chat with our Managing Director, please apply now!