We are working with a huge brand who are at the start of a digital transformation journey. As part of the change ahead they are centralising their web presence for the multiple sub-brands in the group. This is a huge project to bring technology in-house where it has previously been outsourced.
This means they need an experienced Lead Developer to join the transformation team as the subject matter expert on all things web technologies. You will be joining a crack team of senior digital specialists and will be expected to come forth with your ideas and opinions . So you will be expected to be able to collaborate where required but also be confident in your technical decision making ability.
- Collaborate with the wider team around you on numerous web build projects at once. There are 18 sub-brands in the business so comfort dealing with numerous “clients” at the same time is vital.
- Champion all things digital technology and educate the team on the technology’s capability. You will be designing solutions that best fit the business and user.
- Be comfortable enough talking about the user to be able to discuss website interaction and usability.
- Bring in web build best practices such as Agile and testing.
- We are looking for a Lead .net Developer who is comfortable on the tools and leading a team/project. You will have experience building CMS driven websites ideally using Umbraco or Sitecore. You .net skills will cover C#, ASP.net and WebAPI.
- Experience working within an Azure environment is needed.
- Experience working with retail clients or within a retail organisation would be highly regarded.
- There are bonus points on offer if you have integrated Shopify in to web builds in the past.
This role is based in Melbourne’s southern suburbs so you will probably need to live south of the City, unless you fancy sitting in traffic for 5 hours a day. This is also a role on offer to candidates with full Australian working rights and who live in Melbourne right now.
On offer is the chance to play a huge part in an international brands digital future. If you are a .net Tech Lead currently looking for a change of scenery please reach out to Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role doesn’t quite suit what you are looking for please check out our other vacancies at www.digitalent.agency