Our client is an IT service provider looking for a Systems Engineer (Technical Account Manager) to joint their team on a permanent basis out of Alexandria office. You will be responsible for technical project delivery, major incident resolution, pre-sales support, post-sales support and technical mentoring.
The ideal candidate has a solid and broad ICT engineering background coupled with strong business and customer service skills, project management capabilities and great verbal and written communications. You must be able to liaise effectively with senior client stakeholders.
The role is a mix of technical hands-on delivery and client relationship management. Strong and broad ICT engineering background coupled with excellent communication and customer service skills is a MUST.
The ideal candidate has the following technical expertise:
- Implementation and support of Windows Server operating systems including Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange, and Office 365.
- Experience supporting/implementing Virtual Server environments with VMWARE / Hyper-V.
- Expertise in supporting Windows 7, 8 and 10 desktops.
- Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Experience with IIS, DNS and Web proxies.
- Commercial backup solutions.
- LAN/WAN communications/configuration and troubleshooting.
- Must be technically minded with strong analytical skills and senior troubleshooting experience.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in a similar role at another Managed Service Provider is highly regarded.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- At least one industry certification such as Microsoft, Citrix, or similar.
- An ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail.
- A positive friendly attitude displaying both empathy and integrity.
- ITIL experience and/or certification.
Certifications are encouraged for all of technical staff. Completion of relevant technical certifications is rewarded by funding your examinations.
Career growth is taken seriously, being the last technical point of contact this role would have aspects of consulting and Project Management as well as design. There will be opportunities for growth in these relevant spaces as the organization grows.
For similar roles, please visit: https://digitalent.agency/jobs/