This role takes responsibility for driving growth, whilst advising and consulting with our clients on the latest digital & ecommerce technologies & trends.
You will have experience working with DXP, CMS & Ecommerce technologies and platforms within a digital consultancy or professional services environment having played a solution specialist, solution architect or technical director role.
Flexible to any location (ideally Sydney but anywhere on the East Coast / NZ).
What would you be doing?
- Be seen as a trusted advisor and create long-lasting relationships with client key decision makers
- Advise and consult with clients on the latest digital & ecommerce technologies & trends
- Work alongside our digital advisory & other practices to deliver strategy and roadmap engagements for clients
- Deliver application portfolio or architecture assessments for clients
- Design and architect solutions for strategic, large, and complex sales opportunities
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical pre-sales process. Advising clients on the platforms, technologies, and architecture to deliver on their business strategy and goals
- Execute solutions’ presentations, demos, and solutioning workshops with clients
- Create presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to client key decision makers
- Defining the scope and architecture of a solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Formulation of high-quality bids and proposals, including pricing models for digital & commerce solutions
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Work with the GMs, practice managers and the ANZ solution specialist team to define our practice strategy, including our services offerings, platforms we leverage and go to market & offers we take to market
- Work with the marketing team & partners to plan and develop & deliver content for targeted marketing campaigns, e.g. webinars, case studies, blogs
- Present at client and marketing events or conferences
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships with our key digital partners, and other vendors
Core Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and experience:
- Outstanding communication & documentation skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to help solve complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals and responses
- Experience architecting and delivering DXP and CMS solutions for clients across a variety of platforms, e.g. Episerver, Sitecore, Kentico & Umbraco
- Experience architecting and delivering B2C and B2B ecommerce solutions for clients across a variety of platforms, e.g. Episerver, SANA, BigCommerce
- Experience architecting and delivering solutions on Azure cloud infrastructure
- Excellent working knowledge of solution and integration design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Attention to detail
Desirable Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate would also have the following skills and experience:
- Digital Marketing – including personalisation, CRM. marketing automation, SEO, SEM & analytics
- DevOps process & best practices, including experience in continuous integration & delivery
- Experience architecting and delivering headless CMS and commerce solutions
- Experienced in design thinking and user experience methodology, frameworks, and tools
If you are looking for an opportunity in which you can design, architect and deliver solutions for strategic, large, and complex sales opportunities please get in touch by applying now!