We are thrilled to be working with a family-run law firm who have a people first approach, and who are currently looking for a talented Web Developer with a flair for graphic design.
They are not a traditional law firm, so you won’t be confined to traditional ways of working, consult with a colleague over a game of pool in one of their break-out areas or brainstorm with a team in the amphitheatre.
Having already gained a couple of years on the job experience you should have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills and expertise, and should be ready to progress with your career with our client.
You will be designing and creating visually attractive and high converting web & landing pages as well as producing graphics / artwork for social media and broader marketing campaigns (e.g. email marketing, leaflets).
Their goal is to give you the tools and flexibility to do your best work, ultimately they are committed to your success.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Review and enact a plan for the on-going design and development of the website
- Create a range of new web and landing pages, built and optimised for conversions, for direct marketing campaigns
- Regularly upload content to the website / landing pages as provided by the Marketing Director
- Using Google Analytics, report on the performance of the website and dedicated landing pages
- Using SEMrush, Moz or similar, report on and fix any technical issues with the website
- Design email marketing campaigns that are fully trackable using free software (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Produce a range of engaging graphics for use across different social media platforms
- Design a suite of marketing collateral (initially leaflets and brochures to be expanded over time)
- HTML/CSS/PHP with great knowledge of WordPress, email creation and basic SEO
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- A good knowledge of current web design trends and technologies
- Good communication skills, with a professional and friendly manner, and the confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback
- Good written English, spelling and grammar, and an attention to detail
- Web Design: Minimum 2 years
- HTML: Minimum 2 years
What They Offer:
- Committed to your success, with annual pay reviews and opportunities to progress your career
- Regular staff social events
- Office designed to be an area where you can flourish, but with two bars complete with a Prosecco and Beer tap it’s also an area you can relax when they finish early on a Friday to celebrate a productive week
- Content, high quality imagery and any software you require will be provided to support you in your role
If you are interested in progressing your career with a company looking for the right candidate to join them on their journey for years to come, please send us your CV now!!