One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies are looking for a Web Developer to join their Web Development team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (Gateshead, Team Valley). Their team is expanding due to the company’s continued success and they are planning on adding a new developer to the current team which consists of a small team of developers across the full stack.
This role is best described as a ‘Mid-Senior Level Web Developer’ role. As such, it would suit someone with a least a couple of years experience as a Web Developer using PHP/MySQL technologies.
For this role, one of the most important things they are looking for is someone who is self motivated and passionate. They are also on the hunt for a Web Developer who is passionate about Web Development and who has the drive, energy and talent to work well in a small team environment.
- One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies
- Established more than 10 years ago
- 1000 staff across the UK
- Head office is in Gateshead (Team Valley)
- Mid-Senior Level Web Developer.
- Joining a small team of Web Developers (full stack).
- Reporting to the Director in charge of this area of the business (which is a subsidiary of the main brand)
- Lots of new and exciting projects to work on from scratch.
- Lots of training and development and mentoring will be given including enhancing technical skills with new and emerging technologies.
- Rare opportunity to join a highly successful team and take the next step in your career with one of the fastest growing brands in their niche market.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Web Developer with at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Solid technical skills in PHP as well as MySQl or My SQLi databases
- Experience of Linux server management (would be a bonus but not essential)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud (would be a bonus but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a small team within a large company who really invests in their Software Developers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity, please send your CV now!